After completing the Cultures and Artifacts Worksheet, identify two to three artifacts you are interested in studying for Project 1. In a paragraph or two,
provide a rationale for choosing the artifacts as potential options for your project. After thinking about the two to three artifacts you were interested in, choose
one artifact that you will plan to study further during this course and use as the focus for your two projects. The answers to the following questions can be used
as a basis for parts of your Project 1 submission. Keep these questions in mind as you continue to learn about the artifact of human creative expression that you
chose to analyze.
1. Identify your chosen artifact.
2. Describe the artifact in detail using any applicable senses mentioned in the overview.
3. What are the elements of the artifact that you believe are most important to how you experience it? Does the choice of medium impact your
4. State your opinion on what you believe is the purpose of this artifact and the success of the creator in achieving the purpose.
5. Discuss how the artifact reflects the culture (or context) in which it exists. Be sure to address what aspects of culture have relevance for this artifact:politics, history, religion, social perceptions, technology, media, education, and so on. In other words, how do the artifact and its culture interrelate?For more information on elements of the artifact check on this :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifact_(archaeology)
At Edubaddy.com, we deliver the best essay writing service in USA and guarantee all of our customers that we deliver on what we promise.
Our team of writers is the best in the essay writing industry. We are the best college essay writing service
Once you create an account with us, we will also provide you with a personal account to load your funds. We promise to refund your money if you aren’t satisfied with our products.Read more
As the best essay writing service in USA, all of our work is 100% original and completely plagiarism-free. We use the best plagiarism checkers on all papers that our writers submit. Trust us to deliver the best original orders.Read more
Whenever you submit your paper with us, we always strive to deliver the best high-quality finished orders. What happens when you receive our finished paper but are not satisfied? We offer free unlimited revisions. We also aim for nothing but to deliver only high-quality papers. EduBaddy puts quality first in all papers that we deliver to your account.Read more
It’s important to us that our customers understand that all the information that they share with us is strictly confidential and only used to improve the essay writing services that we offer. We will never share, rent, or sell any information you share with us.Read more
It’s always important that all our clients understand and trust us to deliver the highest-quality papers. We must trust each other if we want to achieve the best end results. We always want to make sure that our customers are absolutely happy with every paper that we write for you.Read more