Start by reviewing the following reading assignments:
Brilliant Marketing by Richard Hall – Chapter 16: Creating an Integrated Marketing Plan
7 Ways to Create a Successful Integrated Marketing Plan by Jennifer Lonoff Schiff.
The goal of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding the importance of an effective integrated marketing communication strategy.
For this discussion, you will submit an initial post and respond to a classmate’s post.
Initial Post (80%) – DUE WEDNESDAY
1. Find an example of a brand within your industry that is creatively using an integrated marketing approach in their campaign. Explain why the integrated marketing approach is unique or innovative. Provide links, videos, and/or pictures to support your explanation.
2. What clear, compelling, and consistent marketing message is the brand sharing with consumers? How is the marketing integrated across multiple platforms? What marketing channels is the brand using to develop an effective integrated campaign? How is the look consistent across channels?
3. Is the brand using digital and traditional forms of advertising in the campaign? What role and advantage does digital advertising have compared to traditional advertising, and vice versa?
4. If you worked for the brand, which KPIs would you assess to measure the campaign’s effectiveness?
Response Post (20%) – DUE SUNDAY
1. Review you classmate’s integrated marketing example. What other marketing channels do you think may be a great addition to the integrated campaign? What is the brand doing well? What might they do diﬀerently?
Download and review the attached rubric.
Discussion Board Policy: Your initial post should be made no later than Wednesday evening at 11:59 pm ET. Your response should be posted no later than Sunday evening at 11:59 pm ET. Initial posts more than two days late will not be accepted for credit. Late response posts are not accepted under any circumstances. You may not edit your initial post beyond the initial post deadline. Posts edited after the Wednesday deadline will be considered late, or not accepted for credit if edited more than one day after the deadline.For more information on
check on this :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing_communications
At Edubaddy.com, we deliver the best essay writing service in USA and guarantee all of our customers that we deliver on what we promise.
Our team of writers is the best in the essay writing industry. We are the best college essay writing service
Once you create an account with us, we will also provide you with a personal account to load your funds. We promise to refund your money if you aren’t satisfied with our products.Read more
As the best essay writing service in USA, all of our work is 100% original and completely plagiarism-free. We use the best plagiarism checkers on all papers that our writers submit. Trust us to deliver the best original orders.Read more
Whenever you submit your paper with us, we always strive to deliver the best high-quality finished orders. What happens when you receive our finished paper but are not satisfied? We offer free unlimited revisions. We also aim for nothing but to deliver only high-quality papers. EduBaddy puts quality first in all papers that we deliver to your account.Read more
It’s important to us that our customers understand that all the information that they share with us is strictly confidential and only used to improve the essay writing services that we offer. We will never share, rent, or sell any information you share with us.Read more
It’s always important that all our clients understand and trust us to deliver the highest-quality papers. We must trust each other if we want to achieve the best end results. We always want to make sure that our customers are absolutely happy with every paper that we write for you.Read more