1) What do we mean by interdependency (1)? What does interdependence mean for who is impacted by environmental issues (1)?
2) What were the main drivers of the modern environmental movement in the United States – provide examples (1). Since, what have been the dominant modes of protection (1)?
3) Describe four key geographic concepts and provide an example for each (2).
4) Why are we abandoning the term ‘natural disaster’ (2)?
5) (FILL IN THE BLANK) is to short term temperature and precipitation, while (FILL IN THE BLANK) is to decades long temperature and precipitation (2)
6) Describe the relationship between Earth’s Energy Budget and greenhouse gases in terms of climate change (2).
7) Describe the concepts of mitigation and adaptation- how do they differ (2)?
8) What is sustainability? Describe the three pillars and provide a critique of this traditional definition (2).
9) What is meant by the famous EW Zimmerman quote – ‘Resources are not, they become…” (1993) (2)?
10) What are the two principle components of climate (1)? Describe the four main drivers of these components (1).
11) Compare and contrast two main approaches to understanding the relationship between population and the environment (1). How have each of these either supported or negated the popular ‘Tragedy of the Commons’ Theory (1)?
12) (FILL IN THE BLANK) is to single path while (FILL IN THE BLANK) have multiple paths and futures (2)
13) Why is the relationship between city planning and climate change a spatial problem (2)?
14) Describe how we define vulnerability (1). How does vulnerability relate to the idea of ‘double exposure’ (1)?
15) Describe the differences between organic and fair trade food systems (1)? What could an alternative to the alternatives be (1)?
\For part two of the midterm, you will write a maximum 2 page response to the following question: How does a complex approach help ensure a more equitable, just, and hopeful global environmental transformation? Provide specific socio-economic and biophysical examples (10)For more information on organic and fair trade food systems check on this :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fair_Trade_Tea.jpg
At Edubaddy.com, we deliver the best essay writing service in USA and guarantee all of our customers that we deliver on what we promise.
Our team of writers is the best in the essay writing industry. We are the best college essay writing service
Once you create an account with us, we will also provide you with a personal account to load your funds. We promise to refund your money if you aren’t satisfied with our products.Read more
As the best essay writing service in USA, all of our work is 100% original and completely plagiarism-free. We use the best plagiarism checkers on all papers that our writers submit. Trust us to deliver the best original orders.Read more
Whenever you submit your paper with us, we always strive to deliver the best high-quality finished orders. What happens when you receive our finished paper but are not satisfied? We offer free unlimited revisions. We also aim for nothing but to deliver only high-quality papers. EduBaddy puts quality first in all papers that we deliver to your account.Read more
It’s important to us that our customers understand that all the information that they share with us is strictly confidential and only used to improve the essay writing services that we offer. We will never share, rent, or sell any information you share with us.Read more
It’s always important that all our clients understand and trust us to deliver the highest-quality papers. We must trust each other if we want to achieve the best end results. We always want to make sure that our customers are absolutely happy with every paper that we write for you.Read more