Write a post on four new terms you learned about in the lecture.
Remember, this is a post to demonstrate your ability to think critically. You have to refrain from: making personal / emotional reflections here. As you define the terms, consider some of the questions below. Pick any four terms from this list: TURTLE ISLAND, TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE, TONTON MACOUTES, DESSALINES, BABY DOC, 10-1, TAINO / ARAWAK, BOUKMAN, SAINT DOMINGUE, MOUNTAINOUS COUNTRY, AIME CESAIRE, 1930s, FOUR FRANCOPHONE NATIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN, FRANCOPHONE, THE AIM OF THE NEGRITUDE MOVEMENT, the role of STUDENTS, the role of INTELLECTUALS AND ARTISTS, the ANTILLEAN PSYCHE.
Here are some questions to consider in your post:
1. Does the brief history of Haiti remind you of the reading from week 2, and the characteristics of the Caribbean discussed in the introduction to the Caribbean. Explain.
2. What are some themes in Aimé Césaire’s literature (is it poetry or prose or both?), and how do the themes relate to what you learned about the brief history of Haiti?
3. Compare and contrast what has already been taught about internal colonization, and what you just learned about the Antillean psyche. You can bring up examples from Reyita, and compare them to the definitions of the Antillean psyche.
4. Based on what was presented about the Antillean psyche, can you anticipate what Edwidge Danticat’s literature will showcase? Will you find “savage aspects” of the Haitians, or will you find out “how educated and human and evolved” Haitians are?
5. For your post, follow the instructions in the participation rubric (below).
At the end of your post, include a question to classmates.
In For more information on internal colonization check on this :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_colonialism
At Edubaddy.com, we deliver the best essay writing service in USA and guarantee all of our customers that we deliver on what we promise.
Our team of writers is the best in the essay writing industry. We are the best college essay writing service
Once you create an account with us, we will also provide you with a personal account to load your funds. We promise to refund your money if you aren’t satisfied with our products.Read more
As the best essay writing service in USA, all of our work is 100% original and completely plagiarism-free. We use the best plagiarism checkers on all papers that our writers submit. Trust us to deliver the best original orders.Read more
Whenever you submit your paper with us, we always strive to deliver the best high-quality finished orders. What happens when you receive our finished paper but are not satisfied? We offer free unlimited revisions. We also aim for nothing but to deliver only high-quality papers. EduBaddy puts quality first in all papers that we deliver to your account.Read more
It’s important to us that our customers understand that all the information that they share with us is strictly confidential and only used to improve the essay writing services that we offer. We will never share, rent, or sell any information you share with us.Read more
It’s always important that all our clients understand and trust us to deliver the highest-quality papers. We must trust each other if we want to achieve the best end results. We always want to make sure that our customers are absolutely happy with every paper that we write for you.Read more