My paper should demonstrate
* Awareness of the audience to whom you are speaking
* Awareness of the purpose of your argument
* Ability to enter into a scholarly conversation
* Ability to write a qualified and narrow argumentative thesis statement
* Ability to synthesize information from various sources
* Ability to craft an argument with different types of relevant, credible, and detailed support
* Ability to research and identify academic sources
* Ability to summarize, paraphrase, and quote while citing correctly in MLA to avoid plagiarism
* Ability to converse in standard, academic English
* 1,200-1,500 word essay (4-5 pages)
* An interesting and informative title
* A clearly stated thesis in the introduction that articulates your position and what you want to argue in your paper.
* Logical and clear reasons supporting your argument
* A document formatted in correct MLA format
* 5 sources (peer-reviewed journals, books, and reliable web sources)
* One of your sources must disagree with your argument and be used to create a counterargument. A counterargument occurs when you show what the opposing side claims and then refutes that side. For instance, if I am arguing that public schools should require children to be vaccinated unless a documented medical reason prohibits vaccination, then I might cite a source that argues that vaccinations are dangerous. I would show one or two main reasons the source gives and then show why those reasons are invalid as I prove my point about the need for vaccines.
* A refutation of opposing arguments (in the counterargument)
* A synthesis of sources; do not simply summarize your source material, but show how they are connected and respond to them.
* A works cited page in MLA format with corresponding in-text citations. The works cited page should be included in the same document as your essay.For more information on different types of relevant check on this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relevance
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more