YOU MUST USE THIS TEXTBOOK! CHAPTERS 6, 7 AND 8!
Stickle, Wendy, Shelby Hickman, and Christine White. Human Trafficking: A Comprehensive Exploration of Modern Day Slavery. 2020. Sage Publication: Thousand Oaks, CA. LCCN 2019020138 | ISBN 9781506375038
Writing a Reflective Essay:
• In reflective essays, the focus is inward-looking; personal thoughts, feelings, and findings should be included.
• Reflective essays follow the same basic structure as most other essays in that they have an introduction, a main body, and a conclusion.
• The following points should be considered when writing a reflective essay:
o Introduction: Introduce your subject matter—you need to discuss your
reaction to at least 3 concepts.
▪ Identify your feelings and initial responses to the material.
o Body: Describe how your experiences relate to the material and vice versa.
▪ Don’t just say what you found interesting, but why you found it so.
▪ Include the reasons why you came away feeling the way you did.
▪ What did you learn from the material?
▪ How does it apply to your own life?
• Do incorporate your personal feelings into the essay. The purpose of the essay is to find out how your own thoughts and feelings helped shape the message you took away from the course material and/or reading.
• Do use first person. Writing a reflective essay is different than writing a formal persuasive or informative essay. Your professor is interested in finding out what YOU have to say about the material. Using “I felt,” “I found,” and “I realized” are all appropriate in a reflective piece.
• Do make the connection between course material and your own experience. This
is the key in a reflective essay. Your professor is looking for the ways in which
you relate to the material, and how this compares to other’s experiences.
• Do structure your essay clearly. In a reflective essay, you should include a thesis
statement and organize your thoughts logically.
• Don’t go on a rant. While it is fair to suggest ways that the material may have
been more relevant, it is not appropriate to spend the entire essay complaining about your experience.For more information on reflective essay check on this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflective_writing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more