1. You will identify a focus of inquiry from one specific policy area as negotiated and further refined between the student and the instructor. These are generally in the policy areas of healthcare, mental health, substance abuse, gerontology, safety net, child welfare, family advocacy, education, immigration, or criminal justice.
2. You will identify a population of concern. Each student will locate some data related to these policies’ potential impact on people living in Miami-Dade County, such as the population primarily impacted and what information you can find to tell us about the people affected by these laws. Include a summary as well as the citation and location of the information.
3. You will identify the primary and relevant laws and administrative policies that impact your area of inquiry. These include federal, state, and local resources. You will provide the citation and reference and summarize what information you have located and why it is relevant. This step will demonstrate that you know how to seek guidance and clarification from governmental laws, codes, and other external guidance forms.
4. It would help if you looked at these policy areas from a global perspective. Identify empirical research articles, books, videos, and other forms of information addressing social welfare policies and issues concerning this policy area. Remember, we need to engage diversity and difference in practice and advance human rights and social, economic, and environmental justice – so think broadly. Provide a table, summarize your findings, and tell us why these resources are useful to you as a professional social worker.
5. What is the potential impact of this legislation on human rights, social and/or economic justice for the client population?
The population chosen is homelessness in correlation to substance abuse.For more information on environmental justice check on this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_justice
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more