– Browse the Guggenheim archive and select an art exhibition catalogue
– Read an introductory essay about the exhibition (sometimes there are numerous essays, just read one that informs you of the themes/purpose/context of the exhibition) and view the artworks.
– Make sure your submission follows the example and is set up in the same way.
– 150 word min. for your catalogue description. In your description answer these questions:
– A description should provide your reader with an overview of what you read in the introductory essay and observed from the artworks. Explain the theme or purpose of this exhibition, in your own words. Consider the materials, medium, color, form, texture and content of the artworks. What did you find interesting in the exhibition?
– Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced
– Submit to turn it in link
Example- follow the model below and include all BOLDED headers for each section:For more information on introductory essay check on this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essay
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies