Qualities of a Leader
NO SOURCES!! Writing should reflect philosophers went over in class such as Bell Hook, Malcom X, John Rawls, and Karl Marx.
Each answer must reach the end of the second page to be accepted as meeting the length requirement. Thus, the final document you submit should be at least 14 pages long.
1. What are human beings motivated by? Are humans inherently selfish? How much of what motivates them is determined by their culture, and how much is determined by human nature?
2. Should we start our thinking about social relations with the individual, and individual rights, or with the society, and the individual as indebted to the society?
3. In what ways are human beings naturally equal or unequal with one another? What are the moral and political ramifications of this equality and inequality? If they are unequal in significant ways, does this inequality underwrite a particular political order?
4. Do individuals “own” their advantages and disadvantages, such that they should feel entitled to whatever they acquire on the basis of these?
5. What is the purpose of Government? Should it make people better humans? Should it provide a safety net for the less advantaged? Should it protect the negative rights of individuals?
6. What are the ideal qualities of a leader? Knowledge? Experience? Virtù? Natural ability?
7. What mechanisms should be used to choose a leader? Should there be tests? Should money be relevant? A simple formal standard (e.g. an election)?
— I’d like to go with the points that humans aren’t selfish at first, all equal and loving society kind of stance with government supposed to be fostering that.For more information on qualities of a leader check on this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies